- Two swaddle blankets
- A baby 🙂
- Put the main swaddle blanket down in a diamond shape. Fold the top corner down about 1/4 of the way. This is where your baby's head will go in a minute.
- Fold another swaddle blanket into a rectangle and place it on top of the blanket you folded down.
- Lay your baby down so the top of his or her shoulders are parallel with the part of the blanket you folded down.
- Fold one rectangle piece over your baby’s arm and then tuck it under his or her back to secure the arm. Repeat this step for the other arm.
- Swaddle as normal, folding one side in and tucking it behind baby's back. Then fold the bottom up and the other side over.